PROTON® EUROPE SL, is the result of a long professional career in different companies, always in the Seafood Sector.
The experience, knowledge and R&D Projects accumulated during these years, together with the differential knowledge provided by our Japanese partners from our immersion in PROTON magnetic freezing technology, have positioned PROTON EUROPE SL as one of the benchmark companies in everything related to the preservation and especially, to the freezing of food.
The study of different preservation methods and technologies together with our deep knowledge of one of the foods that has the greatest difficulty in keeping its properties intact after fishing inevitably led us to Japan, where RYOHO FREEZE SYSTEMS.CO., LTD offered us the definitive solution for maintaining the quality of food over time thanks to PROTON magnetic freezing technology.
That PROTON® is a leader in Japan and the rest of Asia confirms it as the next generation freezing technology already present.
For PROTON® For PROTON EUROPE SL it is a pride to belong to the PROTON family and to have their support and confidence to face the task for which we have been appointed, which is the expansion of expanding PROTON outside the Asian continent.
Despite the fact that PROTON® magnetic freezing technology has been present outside the Asian continent since the year 2.019, there are already many media that have echoed this technological innovation and the great advantages it brings in the food sectors and medicine.
PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT through the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
Our contribution is based on the exclusive use of refrigerant gases in our equipment that comply with current legislation (R-448A and R-410) and on our firm commitment to replace them with totally natural refrigerants (CO2) in the shortest possible time.
PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT
– Take advantage of and recycle food waste and freeze food close to expiration.
– Change the current mentality of the consumer regarding frozen foods, showing them that a product frozen with PROTON® has exactly the same quality as a fresh one, and thus maintaining all its original organoleptic and nutritional properties identical over time.
– Defrosting and consuming only foods that are to be consumed immediately.
– The anticipated culinary production in anticipation of future needs.
DECREASE IN WASTE, RESIDUES AND WASTE FROM FRESH PRODUCTS
Complementing the above, PROTON EUROPE SL has developed a Project whose objective is the creation of a FROZEN FOOD BANK that would allow the creation of a warehouse for raw basic products (fish, meat, nonexistent in current Banks) and frozen cooked dishes using PROTON technology to facilitate access to the most disadvantaged people.
REDUCTION OF FOOD POVERTY
IMPROVEMENT OF HEALTH through frozen foods with PROTON®, through:
– the maintenance of all the original organoleptic properties of the food,
– the elimination of the population of bacteria and microorganisms,
– the inhibition of the activity of the most resistant pathogens,
– the elimination of parasites such as anisakis in seafood,
– integrates preservation of food nutrients,
– ensuring strict compliance with legal health regulations.
IMPROVEMENT OF HEALTH
In both Japan and Spain, we continue to investigate the improvement of our technology with new developments and applications every day together with our technicians, Technology Centers, Consultancies and R&D Departments of our clients.
In Japan, Dr. TADAHIKO MIZUNO (Link Tadahiko Mizuno) from Hydrogen Technology Application Development Co., Ltd. advises our manufacturer with his research.