FUSION, THE COMPLEMENTARY TECHNOLOGY TO PROTON® FREEZING
FUSION defrosters are the ideal complement for foods frozen with PROTON, maintaining all the advantages of perfect freezing carried out with PROTON and allowing extremely fast and maximum quality defrosting.
Our FUSION technology uses Dry Steam with a very low moisture content (4% approx.), The other 96% being air at high temperature.
Dry vapor is generated by changing the liquid state of water to its gaseous state with increasing temperature. When the steam is pressurized, it begins to gain temperature and the water molecules begin to thaw, maintaining 100% relative humidity and preventing the thawed product from drying out.
The FUSION defroster defrosts frozen food using condensed latent heat of 539 Kcal./Kg.
Using this great energy of latent heat produces a very fast defrosting with adequate humidity and in the most efficient way, providing a higher quality defrosting, with better product performance by avoiding loss of color, flavor and dehydration and keeping in an optimal way the sanitary conditions of food.
The defrosting time depends on the type of food, weight, packaging, etc.
The FUSION range of defrosters is made up of low capacity defrosters (cabinets with trays) and high capacity (expandable trolley system).
The PROTON & FUSION installation (except for those with a smaller capacity) is carried out by factory technicians who arrived from Japan together with our national technicians.
The cost of traveling for Japanese technicians is INCLUDED in the sale price of the machine.